Thursday, October 02, 2008

sleep till you're hungry, eat till you're sleepy

that's what i did today. after spending many millions of hours sleeping away my fever/chills/sorethroat, i woke up, ate breakfast, brunch and lunch all in one shot, hung out with rouantan, fell back asleep and decided to finish what i've started. it's finally done!

so i was appointed by dear ilai to do this a long time ago. the rules were to just answer the questions by doing a google image search, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal explanation.

1. the age i will be on my next birthday

2. a place where i'd like to travel to (the whole world actually! but this picture is amusing)
3. my favourite place

4. my favourite food

5. my favourite colour

6. my favourite piece of clothing

7. my favourite song

8. my favourite tv show (too many to choose from!)

9. the name of my significant other/crush

10. the town in which i'm staying (haha this is 3 doors down)

11. my screen name/nickname

12. my first job

13. my dream job
14. a bad habit that i have
15. my worst fear

16. the one thing that i'd like to do before i die

17. the first thing that i'd buy if i had $1M (this, and many shoes)

18. how long i took to finish this
the end!

No comments: