Saturday, August 28, 2004

i've gotta be honest

argh don't know la. so irritated, for some strange reason you just keep haunting me. it's a good thing you don't read this. i really don't know what you're trying to do, dya have a game plan? actually, i think i do know. i just don't want to believe it cos i want you to be sure so i'll be sure myself. then it'll be a happy ending. but it's so uncertain, want to scream at myself. arghhh. but i quite like it, haha i'm dying of irony. i like when things are exciting, and every little thing just seems so fascinating =p haha. do you do that to everybody? i don't know if i'll be angry if you do, or if you don't. i don't even know if i'll be happy in the end. if there is one. i don't know la, arghhh so irritated. haha so cute, i realise i keep repeating myself when i'm irritated. okay goodnight.

i'll be true i'll be useful i'll be cavalier i'll be yours my dear
and i'll belong to you
if you'll just let me through
this is easy as lovers go
so don't complicate it by hesitating

No comments: