Sunday, November 28, 2004

excited!!!

can you hear that? it's the sound of the end nearing. less than 14 hours to go. then i'll be jack place-ing and slacking and not worrying (erps, sounds like today hahaha)

14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 =)
i love counting down, getting all bubbly inside wooo~*
to econs and lit s ppl, hang in there!

what will i do?
i want to play! a few nights will do. don't think i have stamina for playing for months and months.
i want to work, but only after my favourite boys have gone to tekong, and only after i'm a bit tired of playing and decide to start paying for my stuff. i'll work with my mum (it's the quickest way to find a job, pays well, free transport and food and it's a good experience) and thinking of taking up amos' offer to audition for the mascot thingy. sounds good (can hear the money rustling) and it's only a week or so.

then i'll go learn golf (parents' request) rearrange my room, read all my books and shadow doctors. and of course, when i've saved enough, we can go shopping, and partying (not the clubbing type, i'm not very interested in drinking smoking and dancing but my parents' strong objection to it has piqued my curiosity)

No comments: