Tuesday, January 11, 2005

-

haha there's nothing to blog about these days
i'm nobody's somebody and nobody is somebody to me
why's there a chunk of me (or my heart, if i were to get mushy) missing?
hate to be in this situation again... swore off ns boys hahaha big joke.

the novelty of liking someone's wearing off
no never mind, i can never speak too soon
everyone's starting new lives, so moving on is natural
rjtouch with their new coach, friends with jobs, boys without hair
girl with a LOT less hair =p

i read the tale of despereaux
being the story of a mouse, a princess, some soup and a spool of thread
it's supposed to be a children's book
but i cried reading it (bah)

actually i think i'm psyching myself to pine
too free. haha dots ;)
life's meaningless for the while
and i suspect my father hates me.

No comments: