Thursday, May 04, 2006

oh how i love physio

and in a tragic turn of events, emily tan has decided to study her physio >.<
a sobering 40 minute walk through the labyrinth called bin tong park/ coronation road west, was what i needed. (actually i also needed ian's tys and mcqs. anyone with anything that may help, please lend!)

my wise mentor said: "you need to know something of everything, and everything of something". my even wiser mum said: "if you don't pass, no holiday ar!!"

enough said, off to study! >.<

addendum @ midnight - i'm studying at a slime-deficient-snail's pace, but i hope things will pick up soon. i ought to thank everyone for their comfort and kind offers to help. i would also like to thank my parents for being nice about what a disappointment i am, ian for telling me to tell my parents, and kudos to itunes for playing nice study songs. lastly, hey you, happy birthday! =)

addendum 20 hours later - oh no, i have this humongous craving for subway cookies (do you know my favourite flavour) and strangely enough* the ones we made yesterday too.

*normally i hate the things i make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey emily!

I must be the slowest 3stani to know abt wat happened!! Just came back from hongkong.

Dun be discouraged.. there's always the light at the end of the tunnel! Have faith dear one!

Anyway... Some words of encouragement.. actually a song I just wrote out.

-------------

"THIS TOO, WILL PASS AWAY"

If I can endure for this minute
Whatever is happening to me,
No matter how heavy my heart is
Or how dark the moment may be ...

If I can remain calm and quiet
With all the world crashing about me,
Secure in the knowledge God loves me
When everyone else seems to doubt me ...

If I can but keep on believing
What I know in my heart to be true,
That darkness will fade with the morning
And that "this will pass away, too!" ...

Then nothing in life can defeat me
For as long as this knowledge remains
I can suffer whatever is happening
For I know God will break all the chains
That are binding me tight in "the darkness"
And trying to fill me with fear ...
For there is "no night without dawning"
And I know that "my morning" is near.

------------

JIAYOU EM!! =D Do msg me abt anything yea! or msn! or email! hee. In the meantime do remember to take breathers!