Wednesday, April 23, 2008

you'll always be my baby

it was absolute chaos on saturday night when we did our first (and at that time, only) A&E nightcall; beginning and ending with cpr, filled in between with typical chest pain and breathlessness, plus lotsa trauma cases, RTAs and alcoholically intoxicated people. ah, symptoms that occur during the weekend. some patients have stories that make you stop and think.

it was absolutely exhausting doing another nightcall on monday, even before i could recover from the weird bodyclock shock. the bad sleep i got on the examination bed in the medicalstudentlounge was veryverycold and just... bad. and the worst thing is, i seem to have lost so much time wandering around in my zombie state. is it wednesday already?! urgh this has gotten me grumpy and displeased with i dunno what.

when you start to feel that all is wrong with the world, always remember that your dog will (/should) love you unconditionally :)

you'll always be a part of me
i'm part of you indefinitely
boy don't you know you can't escape me
oh darling cos you'll always be my baby

No comments: