Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009, please be good!

2009 is starting off well, with rootbeer ice cream floats in the comforts of my house, and good news from my brother - wedding bells won't be so soon, but soon enough la - to put everyone in a cheery mood :)

here's to an awesome year ahead everyone! :))
no resolutions yet, suggestions?

btw i just found out how to add youtube videos here!! =p
see, what a great year, already i'm learning something new :)

this song (his version at least) gives me goose bumps!



cos if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,
and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth i can be,
thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
and you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street

so i'm not moving...

No comments: